Check out the new UK Tea Academy:
Jane is now Director of Studies of the new UK Tea Academy. For more information and to book Masterclasses please visit: www.ukteaacademy.co.uk
Courses at different levels are available:
- Tea Infusiast: one day classes
- Tea Champion: 2 days or 4 half day courses
- Tea Sommelier: 3 day or 6 half day courses
- Tea Master: individual modules in adanced subjects
BOOK ONLINE NOW
In the UK's New Year Honours List January 2016, Jane was awarded the British Empire Medal for Services to Tea Production and Tea History.
At the World Tea Awards ceremony on 31st May 2014 on board The Queen Mary in Long Beach, California, JANE received Best Tea Educator Award.
At the World Tea Awards ceremony on 7th May 2015 on board The Queen Mary in Long beach, California, JANE received Best Tea Personality Award and Best Tea Health Advocate.
Jane works with food and beverage managers and staff in 5 star hotels around the world, with tea room owners, and with people working in the tea and table ware industry.
Training can include the following
- Why tea is so important in Britain
- What is tea and how are the different types manufactured
- Buying and storing tea
- Understanding the teas on the menu (tailored to each client’s needs)
- The correct brewing of tea
- The correct service of tea
- Tea and food pairing
Contact Jane for more information and to discuss your individual requirements.