UK Tea Academy
The One Day Tea Masterclasses are now being taught as part of UK TEA ACADEMY programme.
Jane is now Director of Studies for the new UK Tea Academy, launched in January 2016.
To find out about courses, prices, dates, and the content of the courses, please go to: www.ukteaacademy.co.uk
UK TEA ACADEMY COURSES
Courses at different levels are available:
- Tea Infusiast: one day classes
- Tea Champion: 2 days or 4 half day courses
- Tea Sommelier: 3 day or 6 half day courses
- Tea Master: individual modules in adanced subjects
BOOK ONLINE NOW
- Price: £14.99
- Publisher: The National Trust and Benjamin Press
- This is a new, updated edition of The Tea Lover's Companion and contains up-to-date information about green, yellow, white, oolong, black, puerh and flavoured teas and is illustrated with new photographs - many of which Jane and Bruce took on their travels. The catalogue of teas contains more than 110 different teas, with stunning images by Bruce and his son Ben of the dry leaf, the wet leaf and the liquor of teas from unusual origins such as Korea, Vietnam, the UK and Bolivia as well as the more traditional tea countries of the world.
- Buy this book: Visit Amazon UK to purchase a copy